Attachment Kit Choices for Paladin and Phoenix Lens Orders
(Not priced separately. Attachment Kit plates are black but shown as gray in the illustrations.)
Download the Installation Guide for all Attachment Kits
XM2 Attachment Kit
- Works with Paladin and Phoenix lens models.
- Attaches directly to Panamorph threaded holes in Epson and JVC projectors (and BenQ W11000/X12000 with modification at time of order) and ceiling mount holes in Sony projectors (see Installation Guide for specific models).
- Includes attachment hardware.
- Extremely simple mounting solution for fitted projector models. Lens positioning is designed into the XM2 plate.
- Works with all projector ceiling mount options.
- Optional use with large / heavy projectors by clamping between ceiling mount and projector (see second image). Plate must be positioned manually.
- Plate weight 3.8 pounds (1.66 Kg).
- 8.0″ W x 17 3/8″ L x 0.17″ D (203mm x 442mm x 4mm).
XMU Attachment Kit
- Allows attachment of Paladin and Phoenix lens models to projectors mounted with the Chief RPA ceiling mount system (not included). These projectors typically weigh less than 50 pounds (22.7 Kg).
- Projector lens position must be within 4 inches (101mm) left or right of the ceiling mount pole.
- Optional use with large / heavy projectors by clamping between ceiling mount and projector (similar to second image of XMU). Plate must be positioned manually.
- Plate weight 4.0 pounds (1.82 Kg).
- 9.0″ W x 17 3/8″ L x 0.17″ D (228mm x 442mm x 4mm).