Paladin – The new statement piece in design, engineering and pure home cinema performance
- The world’s first anamorphic home theater lens supporting up to 8K projector resolution.
- Delivers 30% higher brightness and 33% higher 2.4:1 resolution compared to letterbox zooming.
- Patented, lightweight, high transmission glass optics.
- Highly balanced optical design for exceptional color convergence.
- Sealed optical system for years of high contrast performance.
- Uses optical vertical compression instead of horizontal expansion for the greatest 2.4:1 light output.
- Compatible with Panamorph display modes in all leading projectors to properly display all content without moving the lens.
- Supports optional projector modes to fully fill 2.4:1 screens with 16:9 content.
- Exceptional adjustment-free throw distance range of 12′ to 34′ (3.6m – 10.4m).
- Large aperture ensures compatibility with every leading home theater projector model.
- Unique, one-at-a-time custom made housing eventually available in special colors (black by default). Note: cosmetic variations/artifacts due to the production process may be present in areas not visible with normal use.
- Includes Panamorph XM1, XMU or XMU-S Attachment Kits (select with order).
- Can be used with optional ATH3 16:9 Lens Transport if lens memory feature is provided by projector.
- See the Panamorph Setup Calculator for optimum screen dimensions based on throw distance.
- See how the Paladin works using the Panamorph Demo Theater.
- Download the Paladin / Phoenix Lens Installation Guide.
- 3.6 pounds (1.63 Kg) – lens plus bracket.
- 6.5″ W x 5.7″ H x 4.5″ D (165mm x 145mm x 114mm) – lens only.