Paladin – The next generation lens technology for high performance home cinema
$6,995 MSRP (includes choice of attachment kit)
- The world’s first anamorphic home theater lens supporting up to 8K projector resolution.
- Delivers up to 30% higher brightness and 33% higher 2.4:1 resolution compared to letterbox zooming.
- Patented, lightweight, high transmission cylindrical-prism glass optics.
- Highly balanced optical design for exceptional color convergence.
- Sealed optical system for years of high contrast performance.
- Uses optical vertical compression instead of horizontal expansion for the greatest 2.4:1 light output.
- Allows for fine tuning of the aspect ratio through a combination of lens tilt and projector vertical lens shift.
- Compatible with Panamorph display modes in all leading projectors and Oppo Blu-ray players to properly display all content including 16:9 formats without moving the lens.
- Exceptional adjustment-free throw distance range of 12′ to 36′ (3.6m – 11m).
- Large aperture ensures compatibility with leading home theater projector models at minimum throw distance of 1.6 x screen width.
- Includes Panamorph XM2 or XMU Attachment Kit (select with order).
- See the Panamorph Setup Calculator for optimum screen dimensions based on throw distance.
- See how the Paladin works using the Panamorph Demo Theater.
- Download the Paladin / Phoenix Lens Installation Guide.
- 3.6 pounds (1.63 Kg) – lens plus bracket.
- 6.5″ W x 5.7″ H x 4.5″ D (165mm x 145mm x 114mm) – lens only.