ATH1 Transport for the DC1 and UH480 Lenses
The ATH1 motorized transport can be used as an IR remote-controlled or 12v triggered system to move your Panamorph lens in and out of your projector's light path. The 12v "trigger in" can be connected directly to the "trigger out" of your projector (if available on the projector) to automatically activate lens movement when the projector's aspect ratio changes when watching TV or widescreen movies. The ATH1 is used with the Panamorph AKxPro Attachment Kit and RPA mounting kit to complete your anamorphic lens system.
The ATH1 motorized transport includes:
Click for PDF version of the ATH1 Owner's Manual
MTH1 Manual Transport for the DC1 and UH480 Lenses
The MTH1 transport supports the UH480 or DC1 lens with a simple, clean, oil-free mount to easily push the lens in and out of your projector's light beam while maintaining ideal lens alignment. Like the ATH1, the MTH1 transport integrates with the Panamorph AKxPro Attachment Kit and RPA Mounting kit.
The MTH1 motorized transport includes:
- High end, custom manufactured components
- No maintenance or lubrication required
- Stress tested design to withstand in excess of 2 million trips
- Eighteen month warranty
- Transport Weight: Approximately 1 lb (0.45 kg) net weight
- Dimensions: 12.25" L x 3.3" W x 1.3" H
- Assembled in USA using components made in USA and other countries